Saturday, January 16, 2010

What do you think of when you see Haiti?


"The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Revelation 3:12,13


"Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the LORD; how much more the hearts of the children of man!" Proverbs 15:11


"The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer... He hears the prayer of the righteous." Proverbs 15:28a,29b


What do you think when you see Haiti?
Do you see the Almighty
In His Sovereignty?
Do you see but His wrath?

Do you see His Great Love?
Do you see how He rules

From heaven above?

He is the Just Judge,
Who rules all the earth!
Through the portals of death

He shows forth His Worth!

Those who are His,

He doth take to Himself,
Through Christ's Sacrifice,

Partake of His Wealth,

And pillars they are
In our Father's house,
And sing to the Glory

Of our Beloved Spouse!

Oh, glimpse into Glory

With all of your might,
And see our Dear Saviour,

Who does good in His Sight,

And all will be well,
When we are all there,
Rejoicing in Jesus

With all He doth spare!


Michael E. Wood
January 15, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment