Saturday, December 17, 2011

Supplies From Heaven’s Throne

Michael E. Wood
December 1, 2011
I must confess that I grow weary
In this world of sin,
But Praise His Name, God uses this
To help me and depend
On Him alone, who Is my strength
And bids me seek His face
To know Him better by the power
Of  His Spirit’s grace,
Of which He promised and provides
Through Christ who did atone
For all my sins by precious blood
To make me all His own.

What more then could I ask for
But to make His glory known
And trust Him for the grace that He
Supplies from heaven’s throne.
For though I witness daily the
Great darkness of the lost,
Oh help me Father to uphold
The matchless, glorious cost
Of which You did determine
By the counsel of Your will
To redeem a remnant for
Your praise and shall fulfill.

And though You need not anything
Of which we can supply,
It is of Your good pleasure while
We breathe, that we might cry
Out as trumpets, as Your voice
Is heard in every land,
Rejoicing in the victory
You have wrought by Your right hand.
And when the day is ended
All the ransomed will then bless
Our God and Father, Jesus Christ
Who is our righteousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment