Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sparks of Praise Continued: Remembrances (Part 4)

Michael E. Wood

August 7, 2011
A Declaration of the True Heart of the Gospel
For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. 1 Corinthians 11:26

God made man and man rebelled,
Whose rightful place would then be hell.
But God in His mercy and grace designed
A way to save men before there was time.

August 14, 2011
 Revelation 4

Sparked by a sermon preached, “The Summons John Received” by Robert Briggs

Forgive me when my heart repines
And causes me more to Thee resign.

August 21, 2011

The Things John Sees, and the Song John Sings

“But you, son of man, hear what I say to you. Be not rebellious like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you.” Ezekiel 2:8

To revel in Your grace and love
Is that which my heart seeks above
To know Your presence without sin
When made complete by Christ within

Redemption Accomplished and Redemption Applied


No comments:

Post a Comment